Friday, July 27, 2012

Geburtstagsskizzen / Birthday Sketches

Gestern war mein Geburtstag und ich nutzte das sonnige Wetter und machte eine Fahrradtour. Auf meiner Fahrradtour machte ich zwei Skizzen einmal vom Drostehof in Münster-Wolbeck und einmal ein Teil der Fassade des Domes in Münster Innenstadt.

---------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday was my birthday and I took the chance and made a bicycle tour. On my tour I made two sketches. One of the Drostehof in Münster-Wolbeck and one of a part of the fassade of the Münsteranian Dome Church in Münster center.

Drostehof. Very nice renaissance fassade.
I think I'll return to the Drostehof and make
another sketch.

Part of the fassade of the Dome Church.
At the moment, the Dome Church goes through heavy renovation.
So, you have no access at the moment.
 The pigeon on the lower corner was on crump
patrol beneath the tables of the café,
I was sitting at. 

2 comments:

  1. dann noch herzlichen glückwunsch nachträglich :D
    schöne aquarelle, besonders das obere gefällt mir!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen lieben Dank! Ja, die haben auch Spaß gemacht. Ich will das auch bei Gelegenheit wiederholen.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...